No products in the cart.
Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Nails Extra Support (60 Tablets)
2 in stock
Advanced nutrition for nails
Well cared for, elegant nails give a great first impression, and it is often said that our health is mirrored in our nails. Research conducted by Vitabiotics found that women rated nails as their main beauty concern – more than either their skin or hair. So, if you feel your nails need to get into shape, you are certainly not alone!
Perfectil Plus Nails has been developed for those with a particular interest in maintaining the health of their nails, as well as great all round support for skin and hair.
Nourishing the nail matrix from within
Perfectil Plus Nails provides an advanced comprehensive formula to complement your daily beauty routine. It includes specially selected nutrients and ‘beauty’ minerals to nourish tissue in the nail matrix and bed, including:
- Extra selenium1 which contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Copper which contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Horsetail botanical extract (Equisetum arvense L.), a natural source of silica
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) provides sulphur, which is an important nutrient found in the outer layer of the skin, hair and nails
Beauty support for skin and hair
With over 25 micronutrients specially chosen for their combined effect, Perfectil Plus Nails supports all the key areas of beauty; skin and hair, with extra support for nail health.
- Includes vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin
- Niacin (vitamin B3) which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- With biotin which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
For all round nutrition
Perfectil Plus Nails provides your skin, hair and nails with a comprehensive spectrum of the essential bio-active nutrients. As well as benefiting these areas, Perfectil Plus Nails also safeguards your diet by doubling up as a complete multivitamin for all round health. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Compared to Perfectil Original
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.