No products in the cart.
OUT OF STOCK🔍
Nicorette Original Flavour Gum 2mg – 210 Pieces
Out of stock
For relief of cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms. For smokers of 20 cigarettes or less a day.
Active Ingredients:2mg nicotine.
See details below. Requires willpower. Always read the label.
Nicorette gum relieves and/or prevents withdrawal symptoms including cravings experienced when trying to stop smoking or cutting down on cigarettes. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However, this product can be used either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
For adults and children 12 years and over. Please note the chewing technique below and read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product. Chew one piece when you feel the urge to smoke- most people use between 8 and 12 pieces a day. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Nicorette Chewing Technique:
- Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
- Rest between gum and cheek.
- Chew again when taste has faded.
Hazards and Cautions
- Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25°C. Dispose of sensibly.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: 2mg Nicotine
Other ingredients: Chewing gum base, Sorbitol, Sodium carbonate, Flavourings, Polacrilin, Glycerol, Quinoline yellow (E104) (yellow colour), and Talc.
Chewing gum base contains: Butylated hydroxy-toluene (E321), an anti-oxidant.